So my first project is finished and I quite like the result!
Its not animated on twos (more like just keys), I realize it wasn't going to get this finished unless I moved forward with what I had. But that's not bad, I will start a new project this week with what I learned. Part of this one month restriction is so I can keep focused and see my idea through to a polished point. Another part is to keep pushing myself and sticking with ideas because of time restriction. There are a lot of thing I would go back and work on with Brandy, but now I have to move on, taking the knowledge I learned with this project into the next project.
Despite the animation being clunky and the character model getting wonky at times, I am vary happy with the way it turned out.
In the mean time, have a listen.